A FREAK ACCIDENT: B.o.B., duct tape challenge, ‘Friends,’ and WWE Royal Rumble recap
Mankind has a history of making costly mistakes – A Freak Accident is just the latest. Behold, a podcast that runs on pure nuclear absurdity with just enough addictive, fanatic energy to keep you wanting more.
Hosted by four current and former radio personalities, A Freak Accident boldly ventures into the topical realms of current events, pop culture, rock and metal music, sports, stupidity, and pointlessness. So join Crisco, Lazy E, Ian Hunter, and Mikki as they tear the world asunder in pursuit of entertainment and a few good laughs. What’s the worst that could happen?
A Freak Accident – the best mistake ever made.
Episode 4 highlights include:
- We release Ian’s first R&B single, “Trapped in the Bedroom”
- Rapper B.o.B. thinks the Earth is flat
- News update: Doomsday Clock update; former Burger King employee steals all the nuggets; a baby got plastic surgery; kid hospitalized after “duct tape challenge”
- Yes or BS? – “Friends” Edition
- WWE Royal Rumble recap with “The Doc” Chad Matthews from Lords of Pain
- Football conference championships and Implausible Prognostications
Listen on iTunes.