A FREAK ACCIDENT: Budweiser renamed ‘America,’ ‘Captain America: Civil War,’ and dumb TV purchases
Mankind has a history of making costly mistakes – A Freak Accident is just the latest. Behold, a podcast that runs on pure nuclear absurdity with just enough addictive, fanatic energy to keep you wanting more.
Hosted by four current and former radio personalities, A Freak Accident boldly ventures into the topical realms of current events, pop culture, rock and metal music, sports, stupidity, and pointlessness. So join Crisco, Lazy E, Ian Hunter, and Mikki as they tear the world asunder in pursuit of entertainment and a few good laughs. What’s the worst that could happen?
A Freak Accident – the best mistake ever made.
Episode 19 highlights include:
- What’s the dumbest thing you’ve ever bought off TV?
- News update: UFC is for sale; Budweiser is being renamed “America;” a church sign has a really inappropriate Mother’s Day message; an Ivy League professor was kicked off a plane because a passenger thought he was Arabic; Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne marriage woes
- “Captain America: Civil War” review
- A wife exacts revenge on her husband by melting his “man area”
- How severe are little white lies?
Listen on iTunes.