A FREAK ACCIDENT: Clowns, pandas, scary camp encounters, UFC 203, and NFL Week 1
Mankind has a history of making costly mistakes – A Freak Accident is just the latest. Behold, a podcast that runs on pure nuclear absurdity with just enough addictive, fanatic energy to keep you wanting more.
Hosted by four current and former radio personalities, A Freak Accident boldly ventures into the topical realms of current events, pop culture, rock and metal music, sports, stupidity, and pointlessness. So join Crisco, Lazy E, and Mikki as they tear the world asunder in pursuit of entertainment and a few good laughs. What’s the worst that could happen?
A Freak Accident – the best mistake ever made.
Episode 36 highlights include:
- News update: Hillary Clinton’s health problems; a woman was hit in the face by a catfish that fell from the sky; a fake teen doctor was arrested again; creepy clown sightings throughout the South baffle authorities; South Carolina accidentally killed a bunch of honeybees; the most insensitive judge ever; pandas are no longer endangered
- A mattress store thought having a 9/11 sale was a good idea
- AskReddit thread on the creepiest or scariest things hikers and campers have encountered in the woods
- A woman spends way too much money to save a particular pet
- Sports: UFC 203; NFL Week 1; and Implausible Prognostications
Listen on iTunes.