A FREAK ACCIDENT: Ecto Cooler dead again, wrestling pandas, controversial math, and Chicago Cubs
Mankind has a history of making costly mistakes – A Freak Accident is just the latest. Behold, a podcast that runs on pure nuclear absurdity with just enough addictive, fanatic energy to keep you wanting more.
Hosted by four current and former radio personalities, A Freak Accident boldly ventures into the topical realms of current events, pop culture, rock and metal music, sports, stupidity, and pointlessness. So join Crisco, Lazy E, Mikki, and Kyle as they tear the world asunder in pursuit of entertainment and a few good laughs. What’s the worst that could happen?
A Freak Accident – the best mistake ever made.
Episode 44 highlights include:
- Lazy E’s bowling league almost became a fight club
- “News update: Ecto Cooler is being discontinued… again; a thief broke into a car to steal a Kit Kat and left an apology note; an awesome dad made Halloween happen for his daughter on a plane; women prefer “dad bods” according to science; the FBI reopened the Hillary Clinton e-mail case; a man wrestled a panda after breaking into the panda house at a zoo; “The Simpsons” predicted a Donald Trump presidency
- The 12 most controversial facts in mathematics
- The Great Rap Debate: Final Round – 50 Cent vs. Busta Rhymes
- The Chicago Cubs are the World Series Champions; NFL Week 8 and Implausible Prognostications
Listen on iTunes.