A FREAK ACCIDENT: Newly discovered planets, Shamrock Shake, and dangerous toys
Mankind has a history of making costly mistakes – A Freak Accident is just the latest. Behold, a podcast that runs on pure nuclear absurdity with just enough addictive, fanatic energy to keep you wanting more.
Hosted by four current and former radio personalities, A Freak Accident boldly ventures into the topical realms of current events, pop culture, rock and metal music, sports, stupidity, and pointlessness. So join Crisco, Lazy E, and Mikki as they tear the world asunder in pursuit of entertainment and a few good laughs. What’s the worst that could happen?
A Freak Accident – the best mistake ever made.
Episode 58 highlights include:
- A salute to individuals who are Historically Black
- News update: Seven Earth-like planets have been found; a man built a homemade tank and destroyed half his town; Milo Yiannopoulos lost everything; Hitler’s phone was sold at an auction; a company offers “pawternity” leave for employees with new pets; Playboy is bringing back nudity; scientists are endeavoring to un-extinct the Woolly mammoth
- The eight most common arguments you have with your significant other and how to avoid them
- How to optimize your McDonald’s Shamrock Shake experience
- A “smart doll” is spying on your kids; 13 of the most dangerous toys ever
Listen on iTunes.