A FREAK ACCIDENT: Super Bowl LI, Harambe Cheeto, Travolta and Scientology, and paid dating
Mankind has a history of making costly mistakes – A Freak Accident is just the latest. Behold, a podcast that runs on pure nuclear absurdity with just enough addictive, fanatic energy to keep you wanting more.
Hosted by four current and former radio personalities, A Freak Accident boldly ventures into the topical realms of current events, pop culture, rock and metal music, sports, stupidity, and pointlessness. So join Crisco, Lazy E, and Mikki as they tear the world asunder in pursuit of entertainment and a few good laughs. What’s the worst that could happen?
A Freak Accident – the best mistake ever made.
Episode 56 highlights include:
- Crisco is back
- News update: Chili’s lifted a ban on Pam from “The Office;” Marshmallow Fluff turned 100; “Blind Date” is making a comeback; someone bid $100K for a Cheeto that looks like Harambe; Leah Remini revealed a crazy secret about John Travolta’s role in Scientology
- A Girl and Guy’s Perspective
- A Texas daycare sent a harsh message to parents
- This girl gets paid by guys to go on dates, and that’s it
- Super Bowl 51; Lazy E got his Implausible Prognostication right; Matt Damon sneaked onto Jimmy Kimmel’s show as Tom Brady
Listen on iTunes.