Camp out one last time this year at the Fall Out musical festival in Weatherly on Oct. 16-17
From a press release:
It’s officially fall, which means the first-ever two-day, two-stage Fall Out camping concert is right around the corner.
One Koast Entertainment, known for the Jam at the Dam, will present Fall Out on Friday, Oct. 16 and Saturday, Oct. 17 at the Flying Aces Campground in Weatherly, featuring 24 acts from all over the mid-Atlantic region, including Northeastern Pennsylvania.
The festival grounds are just under a mile walking distance from the Lehigh River and the beautiful Lehigh Gorge State Park during the the peak of fall foliage season.
Gates open at noon on Friday and close at 6 p.m. on Sunday. Music will run from 5 p.m.-midnight on Friday and noon-midnight on Saturday. The event is 21+ and not BYOB; alcohol will be sold at reasonable prices on site. Food, water, and soft drinks will also be readily available on the grounds from numerous vendors.
Two-day passes, including camping, are $30 and available at falloutcampout.com for a limited time. Preferred camping closer to the stage can be reserved for a $20 fee per space for the weekend, and only 50 preferred spots are available.
- Bumpin Uglies – Annapolis, MD
- The Grilled Lincolns – Annapolis, MD
- The Substance – York, PA
- Higher Education – College Park, MD
- Cheezy and the Crackers – Millville, NJ
- Broccoli Samurai – Cleveland, OH
- Rebel Nation – Baltimore, MD
- Troll Tribe – Baltimore, MD
- Carl Reef- Baltimore, MD
- Warden – Washington, D.C.
- Shatter Influence – Wilkes-Barre, PA
- Paper Crowns Project- Baltimore, MD
- The Strange Heat – Philadelphia, PA
- Close To Consideration – Harrisburg, PA
- Jim Candytree- Buffalo, NY
- Yeah Son – Pennsauken, NJ
- Wise Eyes – Bowie, MD
- Loose Ties – Crownsville, MD
- Mock Sun – Wilkes-Barre, PA
- Signs & Wonders – Wilkes-Barre, PA
- Dan Avery – Hoboken, NJ
- Katie and Aaron – Wilkes-Barre, PA
Wise Eyes even created their own funny claymation promo video for the festival:
For more information, visit the Facebook event page.
Photo by Wise Eyes