A FREAK ACCIDENT: O.J. Simpson, bad habits, Erin Andrews, and hating pizza
Mankind has a history of making costly mistakes – A Freak Accident is just the latest. Behold, a podcast that runs on pure nuclear absurdity with just enough addictive, fanatic energy to keep you wanting more.
Hosted by four current and former radio personalities, A Freak Accident boldly ventures into the topical realms of current events, pop culture, rock and metal music, sports, stupidity, and pointlessness. So join Crisco, Lazy E, Ian Hunter, and Mikki as they tear the world asunder in pursuit of entertainment and a few good laughs. What’s the worst that could happen?
A Freak Accident – the best mistake ever made.
Episode 10 highlights include:
- Listener mail; Mikki hates pizza
- News update: A bloody knife was found at O.J. Simpson’s house; some kid disproves Deflategate (not really); a naked woman ruins Houston commute; Peyton Manning retires
- Bad habits that are easy to fall into and impossible to break
- Sportscaster Erin Andrews is awarded $55 million in stalker trial
- WWE “Road to WrestleMania”
Listen on iTunes.