NEPA Musical Mixer brings electronic, rock, and soulful melodies to Irish Wolf Pub in Scranton on March 19
From a press release:
On Saturday, March 19, Hectic Management and Promotions brings another chapter of eclectic music to the Irish Wolf Pub in downtown Scranton. NEPA Musical Mixer VII not only has a mix of genres, but also a variety of brand new artists and seasoned performers.
Owner Stephanie Hill is proud to feature such a broad spectrum, all promoting themselves and each other. The music will start at 9 p.m., with a $5 cover.
The Musical Mixer VII lineup includes:
- Daltonai, in her DJ debut, will be spinning what she classifies as “electro/fem.”
- The Flubwubs, also a debut, will be filling the pub with electronic quirkiness.
- Quoth, a local electronic powerhouse, will be rattling the windows with his bass-heavy masterpieces.
- Skip Monday, fresh off tour, will be bringing soul and harmony with a full band.
- The Slow Surrender, from Weatherly, will be rocking the night to a close.
The night promises to fulfill the Mixer mission, delivering a night of great music and priceless networking with fans. HMAP promotes nights of equality and diversity, all based in a strong love of the local music scene, and this show will be no different.
HMAP has been organizing the Mixer series for over a year – each one gaining new support and followers. It was created to promote the varied types of music in the NEPA music scene, all on stage.
Performers benefit from exposure to new audiences and networking with other artists. Interested acts can contact HMAP through her Facebook page.