A FREAK ACCIDENT: ‘Ghostbusters,’ airport distractions, baby bison, and a ‘Tetris’ movie trilogy?
Mankind has a history of making costly mistakes – A Freak Accident is just the latest. Behold, a podcast that runs on pure nuclear absurdity with just enough addictive, fanatic energy to keep you wanting more.
Hosted by four current and former radio personalities, A Freak Accident boldly ventures into the topical realms of current events, pop culture, rock and metal music, sports, stupidity, and pointlessness. So join Crisco, Lazy E, Ian Hunter, and Mikki as they tear the world asunder in pursuit of entertainment and a few good laughs. What’s the worst that could happen?
A Freak Accident – the best mistake ever made.
Episode 20 highlights include:
- A guy is using crowdfunding to recreate 9/11
- Airports are trying to help travelers cope with long TSA lines by providing stupid distractions
- Movie talk: New “Ghostbusters” trailer; the shakeup at Warner Bros. and DC Films; Harley Quinn getting her own movie; “Transformers 5” gets official title; “Tetris” is going to be a trilogy, and someone is trying to make movies out of Atari games “Centipede” and “Missile Command”
- A baby bison was euthanized after idiot tourists tampered with it
- What does your favorite music genre say about you?
Listen on iTunes.