A FREAK ACCIDENT: Guns N’ Roses reunion, unsolved mysteries, and the RNC
Mankind has a history of making costly mistakes – A Freak Accident is just the latest. Behold, a podcast that runs on pure nuclear absurdity with just enough addictive, fanatic energy to keep you wanting more.
Hosted by four current and former radio personalities, A Freak Accident boldly ventures into the topical realms of current events, pop culture, rock and metal music, sports, stupidity, and pointlessness. So join Crisco, Lazy E, Ian Hunter, and Mikki as they tear the world asunder in pursuit of entertainment and a few good laughs. What’s the worst that could happen?
A Freak Accident – the best mistake ever made.
Episode 29 highlights include:
- Lazy E shares his Guns N’ Roses concert experience
- News update: Turkey attempted a coup… and failed miserably; a Florida man is fighting to keep his pet alligator; the “Ghostbusters” reboot opened to a dismal $46 million; a wild boar swam ashore on a Polish beach and started attacking people; a Philadelphia museum has put some early presidents’ hair on display; China introduced female-only parking spaces
- Republican National Convention coverage
- Would you rather a slow computer or…?
- The FBI is no longer investigating D.B. Cooper; 13 unsolved mysteries that need solving
- Kim Kardashian exposes Taylor Swift
Listen on iTunes.