A FREAK ACCIDENT: ‘WWE SmackDown’ in Wilkes-Barre, fake news, and bad healthy things
Mankind has a history of making costly mistakes – A Freak Accident is just the latest. Behold, a podcast that runs on pure nuclear absurdity with just enough addictive, fanatic energy to keep you wanting more.
Hosted by four current and former radio personalities, A Freak Accident boldly ventures into the topical realms of current events, pop culture, rock and metal music, sports, stupidity, and pointlessness. So join Crisco, Lazy E, Mikki, and Kyle as they tear the world asunder in pursuit of entertainment and a few good laughs. What’s the worst that could happen?
A Freak Accident – the best mistake ever made.
Episode 46 highlights include:
- Fake news is everywhere, but we have a solution
- A history of people getting fired for social media stupidity
- Five supposedly healthy things that are actually bad for you
- We recap our experience attending the 900th episode of “WWE SmackDown Live;” “Survivor Series” preview with “The Doc” Chad Matthews from Lords of Pain
- NFL Week 10 and Implausible Prognostications
Listen on iTunes.
Photo by John Kasko/Sakari Imaging