A FREAK ACCIDENT: New ‘Mummy,’ ‘Transformers,’ and ‘Guardians’ trailers, ‘Ink Master’ winner, and redeeming 2016
Mankind has a history of making costly mistakes – A Freak Accident is just the latest. Behold, a podcast that runs on pure nuclear absurdity with just enough addictive, fanatic energy to keep you wanting more.
Hosted by four current and former radio personalities, A Freak Accident boldly ventures into the topical realms of current events, pop culture, rock and metal music, sports, stupidity, and pointlessness. So join Crisco, Lazy E, Mikki, and Kyle as they tear the world asunder in pursuit of entertainment and a few good laughs. What’s the worst that could happen?
A Freak Accident – the best mistake ever made.
Episode 49 highlights include:
- Lazy E has to change his name
- News update: Donald Trump is Time’s Person of the Year; Washington Police found a “very angry dog” wearing pants and a sweater; the first female “Ink Master,” Ryan Ashley Malarkey, is from our area; OJ Simpson has a prison nickname; the most stolen Christmas item; virtual funerals are the next big thing; a man punched kangaroo in the face to save a dog
- Five science myths your entire worldview rests on
- Movie talk: New trailers for “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2,” “The Mummy,” and “Transformers: The Last Knight;” anticipation for “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story”
- How can 2016 redeem itself?
- NFL Week 13 and Implausible Prognostications
Listen on iTunes.